Under the Office of Hearing Services scheme you may be entitled to a free hearing test, rehabilitation and hearing aids if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident 21 years or older and meet one of the following:
- A Pension Concession cardholder
- Centrelink Sickness Allowance
- Department of Veterans Affairs Pensioner Concession cardholder
- White Health Repatriation Card (for hearing loss)
- Gold Health Repatriation Card
- Dependent person of one of the above categories
- A member of the Australian Defence Force
If you are eligible, you can obtain the OHS application from our clinics in Dunsborough and Margaret River or from you Doctor. You can also download the form here – OHS Application Form.
Government accredited clinics provide FREE hearing aids and services to pensioners and veterans. Conditions apply to clients under the Commonwealth Hearing Services Voucher System.
Make an appointment today.